Monday, May 23, 2016

Narrative Text: The Worst and The Worth

 
In thousands years ago, there was a kingdom named Dreece. Dreece was led by a kind, wise and handsome King, Victor and his queen, Alveeba. Their young prince was Adrian who was tall, white skin, blue eyes and handsome. Sadly he was arrogant, selfish and rude. Castle’s servants were afraid and dislike him whom extremely opposite towards his parents.
One day the sky was bright to hunt. Adrian went out to hunt with some warriors. They had been hunting for 2 hours. Many times Adrian was attacked by wild animal, but he could handle it and kill them. A beautiful deer made him interested and followed it. Separated from his warriors, he got lost and found a small shelter.
Adrian took a rest and did not realize an old lady whose shelter was used by him. Felt uncomfortable, she woke him up. Adrian was surprised and got angry.
“Hey old lady, how dare you are. Don’t you know I’m a prince of this kingdom? You deserve to get the punishment!  Hahahahaha.” Adrian insulted her.
“Hey arrogant boy. That’s my shelter. You should say thanks to me. And one more, whoever you are I don’t care. You should go away.” The old lady scolded him back.
Adrian smirked and took a pouch of coin then he threw it up. “Thanks.” He walked out and let her alone.
Suddenly, the wind blew hardly and span around the old lady then her body shone and turned into a beautiful young girl who wore a cone black hat and held a magic stick. Adrian turned back and stunned on what he saw.
“Hallo Adrian my name is Bella the witch.” Then Bella closed her eyes and swung her stick while saying magic words. “Cikola lalakobo gugu alakace dem dem.” Adrian turned into a terrible creature called Troogan.  That’s the result of your arrogance. You will never turn into a human until you find your true love, hahahaha.” Bella got lost in sudden.
Adrian cried hard and remembered the story about ‘Beauty and The Beast’ and ‘Frog Prince’. Then he came to another kingdom to find a princess. He entered the princess’ castle and saw a girl. The girl screamed while Adrian tried to calm her down and ask her to kiss him.
“That’s impossible. What can I get from you after this?” the girl asked for the compensation.
“I will marry you and pick you up to my castle. Trust me please. I’m a real prince.” His explanation seemed to be hopeless.
The girl kissed him. Unfortunately, the girl
turned into a Troogan also.
“How does not it work? Who are you? Are you a princess?” Adrian asked many question and seemed to be desperate.
“A princess? I’m just a servant. Ouch, how stupid you are. What are we gonna do?” She talked loudly and made another servant came in the screamed because she was afraid of Troogan. Adrian pulled the girl escape from that castle.
Having arrived in a forest, they started to talk each other.
What’s your name? What did you do with a beautiful gown like a princess?” Adrian asked curiously.
“Shela.” She replied a short answer. “I have a dream to be a princess and get married with a prince in the future.” She said it slowly and got bad mood then. “but it will come true, stupid.”
As long as time went by, they live in a big shelter in the middle of a hidden forest. They never tried to get along each other and always involved in debate many times. Adrian used to do housework like sweeping, mopping and cooking like a housemaid. Shela showed how to do everything patiently. They ate everything that could they got in the forest. Adrian who used to eat delicious castle’s food, became a simple and obedient boy.
Adrian found himself watched what shela did and smile directly. Realized his feeling was love, he did not recognize it as a true love by did many activities to forget it. At night after dinner, Adrian longed how human was like. He was great at drawing and always sketching the only girl he remembered. On the other hand,  Shela lived nicely and realistic with what she had. How poor she was who could not remember her face before becoming a Troggan.
One day, the sketches that Adrian hid in his room were found by Shela. Suddenly her tears fell down and could not control herself to ask explanation to him. Sadly, she got the worst answer.
“Should I tell you about that girl? Who are you? My girl or my mother? Big no. you are a servant and I’m a prince.” They both shocked of the answer. They are quiet for few seconds then Shela run out while Adrian regretted what just happened in them. Since that moment, there was a gap between them. This condition made Adrian suck and wanted to get over this.
One night after dinner on the side of a lake they talked each other.
“umm, I’m sorry.” Adrian started a talk. “I never mean that. Should I tell you who the girl is?” he offered.
“Okay, never mind and forget it.” She answered shortly.
“I never mind that my live like this. I’m deeply sorry to involve you to this situation. This stupid man just tried to escape by finding the true love instantly and here we are. I love drawing; I could not remember anyone except that girl who I myself don’t know who she is. Thanks for living with me and make me experience many things. I don’t know what love is, but I never let you go.” Adrian explain their feeling
“At least I’m not alone. Thanks for making me confuse and worry, that’s beautiful. Umm I love you.” After saying that, they kissed while a light, two lights, three and many lights came and turned them into humans again like a magic.
Adrian got surprised to find the girl in the sketches was in front of him. Shela looked her reflection in the water of the lake. They were very happy then hugged each other. Adrian kneeled and asked her to marry him based on his promise and love.

That’s essence of love. Before wanting someone to love you, try to love yourself. To love yourself, being grateful on what you have and never arrogant on what others don’t have.

No comments :